Johnfish's 2nd Indoor grow..............

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JohnFish, Aug 6, 2009.

1. So I'm finishing up my 1st grow and decided to start my grow journal on my second grow since how the babies are started now and growing................The room I flower in is 10 ft long, 8 ft wide, 12 ft tall..............I have 2 1000 w HPS a C02 Tank, A 12 inch inline exhaust fan, my intake hole was only 6 inches on my last grow and it worked well but, its not accurate for my room and my fan was on 24/7 on my last grow..............Geee think any C02 was wasted? I am changing it to being an 18 inch vent hole for my intake, i have a temp. control box from green air to use now....................

I grew in a mix of Super Soil I found the recipe for in High Times, adding Age Old Grow every 3-4 days this time I will be going with only water and the supersoil

The Recipe is.........6-8 bags roots organic,
    ............................ 10 lbs. bone meal
    .............................5 lbs. blood meal
    ..............................25 lbs. worm castings
    ..............................5 lbs. pure fruit bat guano
    .............................. 2/3 cup dolomite lime
    .............................. azomite lime as much as you see ok 1/2 cup example........
    ..............................2/3 cup epson salts
    ............................. perlite and coco fiber...................

let sit in the sun 30-45 days to cook in a plastic 30 gallon trash can........................

Now here's where I went against the book.......this stuff says it may burn your clones if you plant straight into SuperSoil So i used it on tomato's first as a top dressing then mixed the way they said and also planted straight into it..........my clones have not burnt from this mix but, it may burn........... I took my clones using an 8 site daisy cloner and planted straight into my SuperSoil mix. The strains I will be using are Crictal Mass, Shiva Shanti, and NL #5. They are in 7 Gallon pots of my Super Soil mix............ Here they are as babies.............in the Daisy Cloner with Clone Ex and Superthrive............the roots are after 7-10 days and they were 8-10 inches long............

Attached Files:

2. The box with the Daisy Cloner they were in is 4X4X4..... It has a 295 CFM Squirel Cage fan and a inch vent hole with 2 small fans a flouresent light for the baby stage and a 400 watt MH WITH A SUPERCOOL BULB.

Here are the girls about 2-3 weeks later the are in the ''holding tank'' haha, a litlle outdoor spot I've created to hold the for the last few weeks of my 1st grow......it's finishing up........see this link http://forum.grasscity.com/general-...ow-shiva-g-13-hz-og-bb-lb-cm-tw-nl-shiva.html to check out the first grow I've done..........They will be here in this spot for about 2 more weeks maybe 4 at the most then Iwill move them back into the flower room for their full veg and flower cycle.....Dont mind the straggler seed........its gone now lol

Attached Files:

3. here are the girls at a month old and bent for the first time.....................

Attached Files:

4. After bending them down yesterday and getting them to start going out, i decided to take a few more pics and show all the branches................

Attached Files:

5. a few more close ups of the branches...................

Attached Files: