John Wall vs. Evan Turner

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by foamcups, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Who would you rather have on your team? There both good but i will take the next coming of magic johnson on my team in Evan Turner.

2. John Wall.. by a long shot. He's the best ball handler I've seen at the college level, he's also one of the fastest players I've ever seen in college. He's already an all-world point guard, which is something that is rare to come accross in college these days.. Oh and Turner is definitely not the next coming of Magic, sorry.

3. turner avg's 20 points 9 rebounds and 6 assists per game, i bet he ends up with a shot at going number 1 overall. I like wall too but i give the slight edge to evan turner. Turner can guard the PG, SG, and SF, and will be able to do the same in the NBA if he can put on some muscle. I think we might end up with a Turner vs. Wall NCAA championship game so we'll see.

I think i might rather have Demarcus Cousins over both of these guys though.

4. They're both phenomenal, but if I was choosing one for a team, I'd pick Turner for his versatility. Wall may be a more skillful player though.

5. They're 2 different types of players..
    If I want playmaking ability, I'm going with Wall.
    Turner might be the more complete player on both sides of the floor and he can play multiple positions.

I'd prolly draft Turner, doesn't turn the ball over as much and I can put him anywhere I need to.