John Stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kokopelli, Apr 29, 2009.

1. If anyone watched the Daily Show last night and tonight, John Stewart pretty much called out all our government's bullshit. He has alot of balls to do what he is doing and he is one of the last lines of defense against the corporate media bullshit. Our government is a puppet for the corporations. This is not a conspiracy, its our sad reality...

2. He's been doing that a long time.
    They call him a comedian.

3. #3 stickey_fingerz, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    jon stewart is what news should be...the fact that the guy with the torture book interview said out of all the interviews he's done on fox or cnn the daily show was the best...

VV this what this person said..jim cramer got his ass fucked in that interview with stewart hahaha..clip after clip of wrong decisions

4. John Stewart knows whatsup, yea he has some serious balls taking on the kinda stuff he does. But he is also in a unique position where he can get away with it since his show still qualifies as comedy.

I for one applaud him for the work he does, and the way he calls people out (ie Jim Cramer). Bravo:hello:

5. Thank you, my point expanded and without the sarcasm.

Dammit Lemon, less sarcasm in the stoner forums, less sarcasm.

6. Yeah dude, what the fuck?

7. He's the best talking head out there, I'll give him that.

8. on a side note, does anyone else bother to watch the colbert report after the daily show?

jon stewert handles everything way better than colbert

9. i personally liked the Stewart vs. O'Reilly interview. If you have the chance look it up sometime on youtube. Stewart defends himself nicely with his points.

10. I watch Daily Show and Colbert Report all the time, I love both shows. I also trust both of them 100x more than I trust ALL of the other news networks.