John Stewart or Stephen Colbert??

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGanja, Dec 26, 2008.

1. i choose john stewart, because he's himself but with a twist of sarcasm. stephen colbert is more of a made up character. you get me? whos your fav? why?:)

2. wheres the poll?

Colbert FTW!

3. damn i knew i forgot something lol.

4. Jon Stewart as a person, Steven Colbert as a show/tv personality.

But in reality, Jon Stewart's show was the best when it still had Steve Carrell, Colbert, and Ed Helms on it. I don't care for any of the new people.

5. hell yeah, i like john stewart more as a person, but stephens show is just better now. lol at doom with a santa hat

6. #6 odicimus7, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
  7. awww man, thanks for letting me know, oh well..

8. It's all good, me amigo.
    i've seen some threads done over like 4 times, so this one will still probably last a while lol.

9. lol yeah i hope so.

10. I dunno what i would do without either of them. they both appeal to a different sense of humor.

11. Colbert report FTW!

12. I definatly like Jon Stewart more, it seems like Cobert's show goes too far to be funny and it gets kinda stupid sometimes. The Daily Show's style of humor is much funnier imo.

13. .....Craig Kilbourne

Colbert's a fucking 'tard.... a Steve Carell clone

Jon Stewart though, if those are my only options

14. stephen colbert is funnier but i like john stewerts show because it has people that can go cover news and stuff

15. jon stewart had bill clinton on his show nuff said

16. Colbert ftw

17. I'm a John Stewart fan myself.

18. Both. But if you put a gun to my head and I had to choose, Colbert. But both are fucking hilarious!

19. John Stewart FTW. only because Stephen Colbert isn't even his real name. he's just a made up character for the show.. and john was in Half Baked so that's always a plus.

even though Colbert had Willie Nelson on his christmas special singing about weed. and that vids featured on hightimes.com, so that's cool i guess.

still john stewart is better IMO.

20. Colbert nation