John Stewart is my hero

Discussion in 'General' started by KraziHare, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Holy shit Jon Stewart is the coolest guy in the history of the world.

I already want to marry him for what he does on the Daily Show, but this...the guy has got some SERIOUS balls. He is definitely my hero.

2. that was pretty damn awesome what he did, i wish I my isp didn't have an internal firewall so I could download the video, because the transcript is messed up, leaves half of it out with (crosstalk) in it's place...

3. *bump* cuz i want people to watch this

4. I figure you would know how to spell your idol's name, Jon Stewart. :D

But yea, Jon Stewart is quite great ..

-spliff :D

5. The Daily Show is so fucking hillarious. He shows all the politicians to be as dumd as they really are, and Steven Cobares stories are like the funnyest things i've ever seen.

6. Stewart's the man! ..too bad my cable's been cancled for some time... and i havent seen the daily show in AGES!!.. but ya that crossfire apparenece is great! lol... it looks like jon actualy wanted to have a debate and talk politics but taht asshat in the bowtie just wouldnt stfu ..lol...

..i love when he says something like "how old are you?" "35." "..and you wear a bowtie. and im not sugesting that your not a smart guy because those are not easy to tie."

7. one last *bump*