John McCain speaks out against medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bspot123, Oct 28, 2010.

1. #1 bspot123, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. i wouldnt worry, look at the other laws and policies passed in AZ, most notably on illegal immigrants. The more stupid legislation that is passed the faster things will change for the better. I may be too optimistic here though, people cant be totally stupid.

3. It doesn't matter what any politician says. Thank god that it's not up to John McCain.

4. John McCain, as always, has the interests of his backers at heart.

The alcohol and pharmaceutical industries, that is.

He is the Tin Man. Now, if he only had a heart...

5. Fuck McCain. This weekend I saw someone putting up a sign that says "Marijuana isn't medicine No on 203" Last week nobody was saying no with signs anyway, but a week before elections these fuckers are going all out. But there was a doctor on Fox news yesterday, and she was saying she recommends we legalize it medically. So lets hope a few fuck heads were watching that segment, and decided to change their mind.

6. John mccain dissapoints me with his statement, but if anyone is surprised wake up and smell the ganja! Hes a politician and politicians do what there lobbyists and partys tell them to do. Marijauna will come to az medically and one day full out legally, john mccain cant stop the will of the people!

7. I hope this passes. It only makes sense, plus, it'll mean that MMJ is legal from California to New Mexico, so it only makes sense for Texas to come next :D

At least... I hope so:smoking:

8. John McCain = another George Bush

Edit: Maybe not as a horrible as Bush...

9. I'm voting yes on 203 here in AZ. Whether or not that geriatric fuck wants me to!

10. if anyone could provide me with facts proving that cannabis is not medicine i would be more inclined to believe them.

11. But there are no facts to provide..

12. thats the point.

13. well we all know that here :p

14. i was skimming thru the channels and saw McCain on the daily show, hes been saying "the system is broken, we need to change it!" for over 20 years now....im not really knowledgeable about politics, but hes pretty much the definition of a tool. Hes failed his voters and Ameerka!

15. Yeah... He's pretty old, but I think he started going loony around the Civil War..

16. needs to be tortured again (just kidding karma gods) lol:rolleyes:

17. Before this past election I could at least respect McCain as a politician of honest conviction even though he's a conservative.

The man is a washed up hack and a sellout. I remember a couple of years ago he was actually campaigning to repeal the bush tax cuts for the wealthy. He sold his ideals to curry clout with the hardliners in his party. Such a shame, seems the body politic has gone to hell recently.

18. Dude I totally agree with you! Before I heard this I thought he was one of the logical politicians but...damn how wrong I was....

19. And when he gets a disease/illness that could he greatly helped by marijuana, I hope he gets denied access to it, even if it's legal. What an a-hole. I mean, it's bound to happen sometime soon...

Anything that comes out of this man's mouth is muted out by my mind. I understand he's a war veteran and all that stuff, much respect for that. But the man can't accept change. Just another typical pussy conservative dickhead who doesn't care about anything but looking out for the interests of NRA, Tobacco, Alcohol, and any other lobby group.

20. So I received my first anti-203 call. When they call my home phone it's as unknown, so figuring it's some political bullshit I don't answer. Well the guy starts talking about 203, and it was an actual guy. So I picked up the phone after all that hello bullshit I told him to continue. He gave all these facts about marijuana about how good it is. Then he says "Brewer does not believe this.."

Like..Literally listed all the beneficial facts of it, then says Brewer doesn't think that's true. God what a fuckhead. After 5 minutes on the phone arguing he hung up. Stupid bitch:rolleyes: