JOHN KERRY,,WHAT A DOUCHEBAG

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Sep 22, 2018.

1. i despise the ground this prick walks on.

his arrogance pisses me off...not to mention the fact of him trying to undermine the TRUMP admin.
    he is now a private citizen. what does he think hes doing by having meetings with the IRANIANS...

JEFF SESSIONS needs to be fired.. we need a man that will file charges on kerry and clinton...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 SmokinP, Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    The Neoconservatives are up in arms because rather than trying to wage war on Iran, Kerry is engaging in dialogue.

Russia, Iran and Hezbollah have stopped ISIS and have them on their knees and what does the US and it's warmongering allies do? Start moaning about "humanitarian concerns" in Syria.

The US and it's allies have done all they can to destroy Syria and establish another puppet extremist cesspit with it's proxy armies and has failed dramatically.

@chicken What has Iran done to threaten the US?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ha! Trump. What a joke. Trump is a thousand times more arrogant than John Kerry. Have you ever heard him speak? It's about time someone starts to undermine him and do things the way things are done in a democracy, not his wanna be tyrannical b.s. President forever...bahahahaha. Not in your wildest dreams. Go bipartisanship!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. another former obama administration terrorist loving democrat that should be executed for treason

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Love thy enemy

6. Of all the hate trump threads and posts on this forum in the last couple of years, I have yet to hear anyone advocate execution. Hate much?

• Like Like x 1
  7. To the OP: Unless you use the Urban Dictionary as your source for correct spelling - it's douchebag.

8. im about ill of the grammer cops . especially on a pot forum

and IRAN has done enough in the past..to not trust them in the future

9. What have they done?

10. who the fuck is john Kerry?

11. His wife is the rich bitch. He ain't shit.

• Like Like x 2
  12. yea, that was a smart move by him. great example of moving up the family by marring into other families…..what a douche lol