John kelly Departs....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Over 30 White House staff turnovers in two years. This business man knows how to run things!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Remember..these are all the absolute best qualified people for the job! Lol

3. [​IMG]

Kelly's book should be interesting.

4. #4 nitro harley, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    ORANGE MAN BAD...
    [​IMG]

American Version...

[​IMG]

5. I guess you are required to write a book when you leave the White House now?
    Is anyone leaving without some kind of book deal?

6. #6 Green Wizard, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    You don't think those poor people should be compensated for their torture?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I can't wait to see Donny waving goodbye from the helicopter. What a piece of shit human being...and an idiot too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is always a Trump tweet, chiefs of staff edition
    Back in 2012, Donald Trump thought going through top staff too quickly kept a president from passing his agenda.
    By Dara Linddara@vox.com Dec 8, 2018, 3:45pm EST

The departure of White House Chief of Staff John Kelly at the end of 2018, announced Saturday, is just the latest confirmation that President Donald Trump burns through senior staff much faster than other presidents.

Trump hasn’t yet been in office for two years, but many of his original picks for top White House positions (and sometimes even their first replacements) have been fired, been bullied into resigning, or quit in protest.

This seems like a problem for any large organization — something that longtime business executive Donald Trump might have some experience with, and might even have been able to foresee as an issue.

Which, of course, he did — when the president in question was Barack Obama (and the problem of staff turnover wasn’t nearly as bad).

On the tweet machine a few years ago....

3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 10, 2012

There is always a Trump tweet, chiefs of staff edition

• Like Like x 2
  9. I have to disagree. Those "poor" people voluntarily worked and lied for the asshole - including Kelly. I don't think they should be compensated at all - most of them probably belong in jail. Now that Nick Ayers refused the job, the idiot can't find anyone for Chief of Staff. Anyone who takes a job for this asshole will also have to hire legal representation. What a cluster-fuck. They all deserve what they get in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 Green Wizard, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    That was my stab a sarcasm, but I agree with what you said here. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Don should make the lesser son (Eric) chief of staff. Poor Eric deserves a break.