Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

John Asscroft

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Attorney General Ashcroft is visiting an elementary school. After the typical civics presentation, he announces, "All right, boys and girls, you can all ask me questions now."
    A young boy named Bobby raises his hand and says, "I have three questions:

1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore?
    2. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
    3. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama Bin Laden yet?"

Just then the bell sounds and all the kids run out to the playground.

Fifteen minutes later, the kids come back in class and again. Ashcroft says, "I'm sorry we were interrupted by the bell. Now, you can all ask me questions."

A young girl raises her hand and says, "I have five questions:

1. How did Bush win the election with fewer votes than Gore?
    2. Why are you using the USA Patriot Act to limit Americans' civil liberties?
    3. Why hasn't the U.S. caught Osama Bin Laden yet?"
    4. Why did the bell go off 20 minutes early?
    5. Where's Bobby?"

2. That is FUNNY SHIT!

3. LMAO! I guess when you really need to know something from the government....................They just take you out of the public, put you in prison and make an excuse for your disappearance!

4. i wounder what he would be like high? would he like freak out or would he just groove?

it's funny because bush was a tottal pot head in collage