Johhny Reefer Seeds Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iseesmurfs420, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Hey I was wondering if anyone has used johhny reefeseeds before. If you have how long did it take to get your seeds.
    Thank You

2. I sent him 10$ about a week ago, I'm still praying I wasn't ripped! If I was some people have some explaining to do! damn internet recommendations, you never know if the guy that said that it kicked ass was johny screwin us?

3. You need to chill out! one week is not too long to wait. Remember it takes time for the US Postal Service to mail something somewhere. Time for them to get your letter and respond, and then time for the Post Office to send it back.

I stand behind my recomendations as do all other mods here at the City.

4. The thing is I live less than 2h away from the guy, and canada post is great! they normally take 3-5 days to deliver, and that is bad days! besides, I dropped it off 2 blocks from the Country's capital main office

5. Give them time, he may be out of his seeds right now.

But let us know whether or not you get your seeds. I don't want any seed bank on this forum to be recommended and then find out they rip off customers.

6. HIGH All, as BBP says give him time...we've dealt with him two times now and had no problem. Just went to his site and he's sending them out. He just had some Vietnam black x G13/Blackwidow donated.