joe rogan

Discussion in 'General' started by tyrone biggums, Mar 1, 2009.

1. is a muther fuckin' og player from the streets who gets money, bangs hos with no rubbers, and all around runs shit.

2. Hey Joe Rogan is it almost lunchtime cuz I smell somebody cooking!

3. You motherfucken go Joe...

[​IMG]

4. I enjoy the Joe Rogan... He enjoys MMA, THC and DMT... Plus he can kick some ass... me and him could possibly enjoy the conversation we both offer, but he will never know because he is famous. So fuck that bitch, mother fucker!

5. i wouldnt speak about joe rogan like that.
    you know how many people have killed in the name of joe rogan?
    its up there, somewhere between manson and jesus.
    don't fuck around.

6. Joe Rogan would choke Chuck Noris the fuck out. truth.

7. that's very true.

doesnt really matter since chuck norris was proven some time ago to be an undercover 12 year old transexual from thailand in a chuck norris suite with a bunch of recordings of his voice.
    the real norris was purchased by the Bush family to be their personal ninja like rapist to detur reporters from reporting about sensative topics like wiretapping & irag in 1994. duh.

8. ***** you BETTER hope Chuck dont show up at your house and punch you the fuck out with that fist under his beard.:mad:

9. ....
    :devious:

10. I actually met him in a first class lounge in O'Hare. We were on the same plane and there was a two hour delay. He actually struck up a conversation with me and we spoke for at least an hour. He is WAY down to earth. He even mentioned hating the 'celebrity status' he has. He is very intelligent and well spoken. Funny as shit too.

11. is my father.