Joe Rogan Podcast

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Happy Times, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Who else listens to Joe Rogan's podcast while they read and post on grasscity? Very smart and cool dude. I love all his guests the most, like Bert Kreischer and Duncan Trussell. I would love to smoke a bowl and talk with Duncan. Great shit.

2. Haha yeah man i always watch his podcast. Love joey diaz haha.

3. post your favorite podcasts or gtfo :)

i watched one with this hancock guy and they're talking about everything from drugs, gods, aliens and history

4. My favorite podcasts are the ones with joey diaz. I also love the podcasts with eddie bravo because they mostly talk about MMA/bjj/fighting.

5. Haha Joey Diaz! has funny stories about whitney and bobby brown

6. Haha yeah i know how he was selling them coke and ripping them off.

7. What are some other good podcasts?

8. Hell yeah man ive heard almost every episode. A lot of people don't think he is as intelligent and funny as he is.

check this out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2xzIgdD_XA]Joe Rogan - What Is Reality - YouTube[/ame]

Duncan is the man. The convos they get into when they are super baked are great haha.
    have you heard his podcast with his girlfriend natasha leggero?

Its called the lavender hour

9. Joe Rogan is a genius.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl2JQfxnnHU]Joe Rogan - The American War Machine - YouTube[/ame]

VOTE RON PAUL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOrsdEfK8Bc]Ron Paul Revolution (The Joe Rogan Experience) - YouTube[/ame]

10. I love Joe Rogan. I like how redban always says inappropriate stuff. Cracks me up

11. I strongly dislike Redban he behaves like an unfunny manchild a lot of the time...

12. Real talk, so true.

I've got the app so I listen to it from time to time, honestly The Tommy Chong episode was fucking awesome. Sticks out in my mind as a favorite.

13. The other night I watched the podcast with Neil Degrasse Tyson in one sitting.

I love the one where Doug Stanhope is tripping on shrooms through the whole thing. That guy is a fucking pro. It's amazing how well he held it together.

14. i listen to the cagcast

15. JRE w/Duncan Trussell podcasts are really good as well

16. That one was one of my favorites. The John Mcafee one was crazy. I thought the recent one with Justin Wren was really interesting.

17. i just started getting into Joes podcast.

The guests ive listened to so far are Tommy Chong, Opie, Shane Smith, and his last podcast.

Anyone got a favorite appearance on this show? So far the handful ive listened to were all entertaining as fuck for a solid 3 hours. I watched the very first one and it was painful, just him and redban fuckin around with the video settings for like 3 hours.

18. Tim Ferris, Duncan Trussell, Immortal Technique

19. Rogan is awesome, but his podcasts are too long for me. Some run almost 3 hrs....I don't have that kind of time. The best by far is Jay Mohr....fucking dude never fails to crack me up, and has some of the most insightful shit and non-stop great, great stories. The Charlie Sheen episode and the Henry Winkler episode were my faves. Shout out to any other Mohriors out there.

20. Definitely my favorite guest, and I think Joe's as well.