Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joe Rogan Podcast (deathsquad TV) listeners/ watchers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Anybody that listens to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast?

I'm on my way to see him, Brian Redban, and Joey Diaz at the icehouse up in Pasadena tonight. I Just put out a blunt and Rollin a couple more before I leave.

If you're listening to the podcast tonight, I'll be watching the acts on stage.

I haven't even been here (in LA) a week and I've seen an assload of shows. Big Krit, Tenacious D, Cinespia, and then the Deathsquad tonight at the icehouse!

2. [quote name='"PaperZonly"']Anybody that listens to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast?

I'm on my way to see him, Brian Redban, and Joey Diaz at the icehouse up in Pasadena tonight. I Just put out a blunt and Rollin a couple more before I leave.

If you're listening to the podcast tonight, I'll be watching the acts on stage.

I haven't even been here (in LA) a week and I've seen an assload of shows. Big Krit, Tenacious D, Cinespia, and then the Deathsquad tonight at the icehouse![/quote]

I fucking wish I lived in Cali and could get to the icehouse, Joe Rogan and Diaz are fucking hilarious.

3. You lucky bastard that would be so fucking awesome.

4. man i wish i could go. I love the ice house chronicles and the JRE.
    Joey diaz is definitely the funniest C*cksucka!

5. Checkin' in!

Fuckin' uncle Joey ain't allowed in Canada. I wanna go see Joe in September, though.

6. That shit was hilarious!! Walked in and the place smelled like some straight up skunk, all the comics were funny as hell.

Diaz was crazy. Doug Benson came through, and when I was leaving, Redban had 2 Asians and a little dog he was putting into his car and he bleached his hair because he said he thought it would turn out like Tito Ortiz. After the show Rogan stood outside and chilled with everybody and took pics. It was cool as hell.

7. #7 StonedApe, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    I'm listening right now! I need to catch up from about the past month. So amazing to listen while I'm high.
    ^Wow, that sounds cool