Joe Dirt's No-Till Soil Adventure

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Joe_Dirt23, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Delicious

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks bud!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

3. I got some exciting new genetics today. It's called LV420. It's Chem Dog elite cutting x DJ Short Blueberry by local breeder Green Beaver Genetics. I am really pumped for this. There is a local cannabis cup at the end of June I'm hoping to enter this in. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sounds awesome man!! Can’t wait to see how that flower turns out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. So I went to a meeting at the local coffee shop today to discuss the upcoming Unity Cup, or local cannabis cup. I was planning on entering but it looks like now I'm the electrician for the festival since that is my profession. Again I would like to have a job in this industry if I could abd I'm hoping this will lead to some networking and resume content.

I also got hooked me up with some more genetics (I have enough seeds to last me awhile now 5 new strains) and some of his latest flower. It smells good, looks amazing with shades of pink and frosty as fack. He grows no till as well. I forget with one is the flower we exchanged but it is facken amazing. It lit me right up. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Hell yea. Got some fire in here. Can’t wakt.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Top dressing night. Egg shell powder, malt barley powder and coconut flower top dressed and watered in with some blackstrap molasses and soap nut tea concentrate. I also order 25 000 Hypoapis Miles predatory mites, enough of these fungus gnats. Life's a garden, dig it! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Before and after the watering[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. That top dress sounds awesome, bet you have some really happy plants when the lights come back on!! I ordered those Fungus gnat predators too, wiped them out!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. The LV420 is off and running. I dropped these guys in some rapid rooters last night. I am really excited for these new genetics. These are my first "elite genetics.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Another week down, that makes six. Things are still looking good. I'm thinking week 9 or 10 for harvest time. I transplanted my Acapulco Gold and Strawberry Cake cuttings from beer cups to 1 gallons pots.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I look at the top inch of my living soil.

• Like Like x 3
  13. obviously it looks like you are composting those fillets. Why don't plant them whole with the plant as the Native Americans supposedly did?

14. never mind, Killset cleared it up for me why not

15. #75 Joe_Dirt23, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Week 7 of flower is complete and things are looking sweet! Everything is still green as can be and I am starting to wonder if these plants will yellow off at all. I am only giving straight water since last top dressing. I'm think at least another 2 weeks which sucks because I am out of last harvest, fack! Looks like that shouldn't be a problem this time though, as this looks like my largest harvest yet. I'm also think of doing a dry trim this time instead of my normal wet. The longer dry time is supposed to make for a better cure from what I read.

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's the end of week 8 and I'm going to push them till week 9. I will try to get some trichome shots tonight but I had some amber on my sample leaf cuttings I took last week.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. My next round of 2 Tutankhamon and 2 Chemdog are begging for more space. They need to move to the larger tent. Another 2 weeks at least though[​IMG]

18. I cut down some taster testers a couple days ago. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Looking great man keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks bud. I really am pleased with this no till stuff. It's no joke. I'm so glad I found that thread on here. Completely changed the game for me. There are a lot of smart people on this forum. Everything I did this grow was from what I learnt here and I'm super happy with the results. Cheers!