JOE BIDEN.....2024

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, May 19, 2023.

1. I have been waiting for our leftist friends to start pumping Joe so we can have discussions about the Democratic front runner...So I Nitro Harley have started a thread for our 81 million vote getter Crooked Joe..Maybe someone has something good to say about good old Crooked Joe.......standing by...

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Moma said, if you ain’t got nothing nice to say… :laughing:

I’d love to participate but I got nothing. the guy is a threat to the US :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yeah, I don’t know he might kick the bucket before 2024. :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Biden takes payments from foreign nationals and funnels it to his family.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Nitro, you really need to get out of the house more - talk to people - get some Sun on your face - play with the dog or something. I have this skewed perception that you are a real world version of Kip Drordy, waiting for replies to your threads and completely devoid of actual friends. Or maybe this is (how do you say) projection; perhaps the advice I'm giving is aimed at the man in the mirror.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well my friend..I am brown as a latino from outside work..45 years of crabbing shrimping and tuna fishing will tune you up on the going outside stuff..Then there is the 47 acre tree farm that I keep groomed up like a state park..And then after all that I have time to talk to you and my other friends here at GC..

For fun this summer I am taking my drag race harley across America and back for two months..I really don't know how I do everything I do...I think it was my attitude when I was young to grab the world by the balls and hang on at 200mph upside down and on fire....

.And besides that I thought it is strange that poor old Crooked Joe can't get much excitement or discussion going with his fan base in my opinion.. so silly me I actually started a thread for the leftist to maybe spark a conversation about anything good that Crooked Joe has done that would make you want to vote for him again. Hey go ahead and mention something good about Joe so we can figure out if he is worth a shit in some weird way.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. If there was anything beyond childish name calling in threads like this (Crooked Joe) with a dialogue regarding substantive concerns, there might be more back and forth. As I alluded to, perhaps my critique was self reflection and I'm actually the one with no friends or outside interests.
    The political coin is always bad or worse rather than good or bad so I'm not a vocal proponent of Biden but I am a very weary opponent of Trump (a terrible, horrible, really, really bad person who doesn't stand for anyone but himself - but hey, if his best interests make your world a better place I could be wrong)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Well my friend..I was hoping you were going to find something good to say about Joe and I understand if you can't think of something..I can't think of anything Joe has done but fuck things up so, no big deal my friend...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Perhaps you could enlighten me with a recount of what you ascribe to him rather than a vague hand wave about "things".

10. You seem to be a very confused, conflicted individual.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. "Things"...like the price of fuel?..and the fazing out of fossil fuel?...those two things will make or break many business's like mine...I burn 350 gallons per day when I am shrimping so that alone will bury people that are not very good at it...And when the national leaders say things like no more fossil fuel by 2050 it makes the future difficult..could you imagine talking to a banker wanting to loan you money and there is only going to be fuel available for 5 years but it takes 7 years to pay off the loan..Who would be the idiot?...the banker or the fisherman?...or Joe?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Truer words have never been written.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Anyone naming themselves after a god is always a red flag.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I suppose envisioning myself as the catalyst for Ragnarök comes across a bit narcissistic

15. I don't think anyone can think of anything .:lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Biden is the latest in a long line of American Presidents who preach peace & love in public and launch drone attacks & wars behind closed doors.

Fuck Biden, Trump, Obama, Dumb Bush, Clinton, OG Bush, Reagan, etc etc… All warmongering two faced scum.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  17. Hey Smokey...President Trump would be the only one that would end the Ukraine war on day one...It's one of his campaign pledges...If we can get him back in there I believe he would keep that campaign promise...I am tired of my government being the world police and war funder....Love Trump or hate Trump..he is not a war monger...I do worry about Trump getting JFK'ed by our government over his positions about war.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. i agree nothign nice to say..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Is it really name calling when it's true?

• Agree Agree x 1