Jock Horror grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by peu4000, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Looks fantastic! I'd say 2-3 weeks too :smoking:

2. Did you cross breed? I've never heard of Jock Horror :p. Just kidding man nice job keep it up and good luck with your yield that looks like it will be oh so nice!

3. Congrats on your grow op. Have you looked at the trichomes under a loop or scope to see where they are at in regards to ripeness? They look milky but that may be due to the camera flash lighting them up. I've been talking with a guy on another forum who has grown Jock Horror many times over now and he's telling me that 95% his grows mature in the 11th to 13th week after the first flowers appear.

It ‘s just something to ponder over before you decide to cut them down.

I've started a JH grow and have 9 out of 10 seeds that sprouted yesterday. I'm guessing this grow to be start to finish roughly 15-16 weeks total.

I'll start a journal here in the next day or two one.

4. #6 peu4000, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
    Most of them are 60/70% cloudy. Not really too much amber yet though.

I'll make sure not to cut them down too early. But, from my (in)experience, they look like they'd be done in 1.5.

5. The one thing I've learned over the years (and it wasn't easy) is being patient. It pays off in the end. When you think its time to harvest wait another week.

Best of luck.

6. Bingo! :hello: I'd say you're done.

Nice work.

7. That's what I was thinking. I'm harvesting on Halloween.[​IMG]