Jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by naturalbrnkilla, Oct 9, 2010.

1. So basically this is a thread for people to talk about their dream job and current job..Tell me about all the jobs you've had and which one you liked the most :). Do you blaze at work?

I have no idea what i would like to do in the future (just finished final school year) but i currently work at a bottle shop, and i have recently applied for 2 different apprenticeships, one involving IT and another involving working on power lines. I have also been to an interview for a supermarket.. hoping to get a decent job to earn some moolah during next year.

2. My dream job is the one Im already working for

3. Current Job: One of two partners at a software development firm here in LA.

Dream Job: Expanding our business across the U.S. and eventually make it into a multinational.

4. whats that man?
    ah nice man good luck i hope you can make something of it

5. Thanks, hope you succeed too ;)

6. Firefighter.

Im also trying to get into different business ventures.

7. I hear there's money to be made in Venture Capital and Private Equity.

8. Current Job: lol
    Dream Job: Doing something exciting, maybe firefighting (just saying that because shroom is one and im high and it seems like a good idea), or a budtender/dispencery owner. Or possibly doing shit like Rob Dyrdek, and people of that type that don't really have a job, they just do their "job" which is live their daily lives and get recorded, and get loads of money doing it.

9. Current Job: Unemployed

Dream Job: Public defender, possibly a private defense attorney eventually.

10. ah nice nice good on you saving lives!

11. Current: Hustlin'
    Dream: Welding in a metal fabrication shop (hopefully soon)

12. Thanks man. I already saved one so far. Sadly it seems some here dont like firefighters much..

13. My dream is not to have a job.

14. I wanna be an ice cream man when prop 19 passes. I would make so much bank selling munchies :D

15. fall in walmart and get disability for the rest of your life. ;).

16. Dream job?
    RSPCA compliance officer/inspector

Current: Call centre worker ( :( )/OHS representative/Student.

17. i used to be the assistant manager at a movie theater, now im in the final stages of becoming a firefighter. Ive wanted to do this my whole life. It sucks that they're strict on bud, but when you think about it, do you really want to rely on a high guy to come save you? haha

18. Current job: Receptionist/Student
    Dream job: Scriptwriting. Although anything in film or journalism would make me just as happy

19. Current job: student/ pawn star/ chaffeur

Best job: Hockey camp counselor. Get paid to play games.

20. I'm unemployed. I have an interview for Subway University on Monday.

I have no idea what my dream job would be. Haven't figured that out yet.