Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jobs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the toker1724, Oct 1, 2008.

1. what kinda jobs dont drug test

2. i believe this has been covered.

utilize the search tool.

3. Party city does not.

4. Look at what jobs pay the most & the benefits, then go from there. Dont let MJ run your life, run your life around MJ bro. Make it work for you, not the other way around.

5. ive been a welder for 6 years and never been drugtested. Its like common knowledge that 99% of welders blazed 24/7. they dont drug test because they need us. I love how that works

6. as a waiter i was never drug tested. might get back into it if i can't find a real job soon:(

7. Any call center/customer service job.

8. Im a valet right now (have been for a few months) and I still havent been drug tested (or signed anything saying they can).... But I dont know how common it is for valets to not receive a drug test....