Jobs you can smoke weed and get away with it

Discussion in 'General' started by Messiah Decoy, May 22, 2011.

1. What jobs can you get away with being high on the job.

2. Pizza Delivery
    Dispensary Owner
    Drug Dealer
    CEO of any corporation
    President of any Country
    Charlie Sheens Job
    A cop(As long as you don't fuck up and then are drug tested)

3. Anything in music, if you're good enough.

Smokeshops. Anything mindless, then your mind wanders ^_^

Why do you want to know? It's not usually the best idea to show up to work stoned, you know :\

4. like hundreds of things op, use common sense brah, i use common sense and visine

5. I was a maintenance tech for a property management company and blazed all day every day... especially on the job, being your own boss has the benefit of not having to answer to anybody - i'll stick with that

6. I work at a UPS hub. Usually it's a don't-ask-don't-tell type thing, but most of the supervisors don't giove a shit anyways, as long as you're able to do your job. It's pretty chill.

Pumping gas is pretty good for drug users as well. I used to smoke bowls and blow *soda* in the little booth while waiting for customers. Best job I ever had by far...

Also, if you can find an independant-contractor type position, then nobody can really tell you what to do as long as you complete your work.

EDIT: oh, and fast food jobs. I used to work at Wendy's and the managers actually preferred me to come in stoned...

7. I went into work on some unnameable substances.... it was fucking crazy. Last time I do that shit.

8. haha, I thought of this thread while pumping gas in my car at night.

9. Sometimes living in a self-serve state isn't so bad. It creates jobs, and like I said it's prime to work said job. I just wish I hadn't fucked it up, but I was an immature bastard back then. Don't do coke, kids...

10. I am pretty sure you can NOT do drugs and be a police officer because they do random drug tests on your ass frequently.