Jobs/ what do u do for money? any automotive ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spillmabong, Nov 17, 2003.

1. I Love working for family!! Actually, I really love my job but it's only temporary. For probably a combined 7 out of 8 hours a day, I spend on my computer visiting the city, and anything else I want, with shoes off and feet on the desk . My job title would best be described as a monitor, because I DON'T DO SHIT BUT WAIT FOR A COMPUTER TO BEEP AT ME, then I call a few people to tell them the computer beeped at me.. That's it in a nutshell..hahaha

2. im a weight loss consultant...

i have to listen to what people have eaten all day long....advise them on what exercise etc they should be doing for their weight....

makes me hungry....

3. I want to go into the medical field like a Nuerologist or Anesthiologist, but since they prolly would drug test at a medical profession and I cant stand givin up the pot~.....I'd like to go into Aeronautical/Aerospace engineering.....I have the grades for all 3 for college since I'm still in HS but I'm just not sure....But if pot is gunna block me from those, then I might have to quit hehe...

4. lol
    Do you ever tell your clients to stop tokin' so they don't get the munchies?