Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs were the employees are stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddyholly, Mar 31, 2009.

1. So my dealer is MIA and I haven't gotten baked in over 3 months. I am also moving to a new town and I was wondering where could I get a job where most of the employees smoke.I was thinking the taco bell by my house since they are hiring.Any one else got any ideas?

2. I'm a lifeguard and about 50% of our guards are stoners.

Sorry if this is a little un-nerving for you guys haha

3. how old are you/ do you have any skills.

4. Pretty much and restaurant job would be good. Everyone smokes at restaurants. At most of my jobs, I even smoked with my managers.

5. I'm telling you, there is a stoner at EVERY job, nearly all of them I mean. The younger the employee, the better the chance though.

6. I work in a cubicle and I am willing to bet that a bunch of my coworkers are smokers. No one will risk discussion of it though.

-C

7. Grocery store.

8. i work taco bell and my dealer is my taco bell supervisor :D almost everyone smokes where i work. just go to a kinda-shady taco bell lol. we are always stoned. i fuckin love my job.

9. pizza places or gas stations.. places that wont drug test loll

10. definatly lifeguards. i've been one for three years, have worked with almost 30 different people, and only like 3 or 4 are against it and i smoked up with more then half:smoke:

11. Caddy, everyone smokes

12. Any food service jobs.

13. Restaurants seem to rarely drug test, so thats probably you're best bet. i work at Zaxbys and everyone there blazes.

14. Might just be me but I wouldn't strive to work at Taco Bell

15. im stilll looking 4 1 2 haha

16. life guarding all the way...and remember kids, next time your at the pool...just remember that you will probably be saved by a stoner :) So be sure to offer to smoke them up after they save your ass :smoke::smoke:

17. So true ive worked in Mcdonalds and A Kebab Shop
    and in both places everyone I have ever worked with
    has smoked with me, except for one person but he was
    a douche.

18. Papa Murphies, I work at one and we all smoke everyday on breaks after the managers leave.

19. Everyonje of all walks of life tokes up. if you cant find someone your just not looking hard enough. look beyond the stereotype...

20. McDonalds bro