Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't require drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoogleEyedBass, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Zumies defiently. I worked at a Journeys and Zumies attracts the exact same type of employees aka STONERS

2. Really, What's it like? :smoke::smoke:

3. I Have a Job That Requires Pre-Employment Drug Screening… I Never Stoped smoking…and im Still working… And smoking! :)

Haha Yup soceity Fucks Me
    I Fuck them Right Back… ;)

Thank you have a nice day…

"oh yea and a Answer: to your Question?… (Figure it out) or get clean for a month then start! Working.

4. I Have a Job That Requires Pre-Employment Drug Screening… I Never Stoped smoking…and im Still working… And smoking! :)

Haha Yup soceity Fucks Me
    I Fuck them Right… ;)

Thank you have a nice day…

"oh yea and a Answer: to your Question?… (Figure it out) or get clean for a month then start! Working.

5. Abercormbie & Fitch or Hollister are chill to work at too. Most of the people you work with will be probably high at work. Actually, when I worked at A&F, two of my 4 managers were potheads. One of them, Allison, told us that she could outsmoke any of us and perform the best at work while high. And Jose, the other one, was smoking a blunt in the stockroom with other employees. Lmao they talked about unmentionables at EDM Festivals too lmaoo 

Publix is the bestttt  :metal:

7. Just landed a job as a telemarketer for a National Kidney Service. I get baked and call people, it's pretty tough but somebody's gotta do it.