Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icrazy2u, Apr 9, 2011.

1. I'm staying on campus next year, and I believe that college campuses don't drug test for their jobs. At least at LSU. I was wondering are there any other jobs that don't drug test?

2. handjobs

3. hahahahaha
    youre kill'n me

4. So I guess thats why your moms doing that for a living.

5. To be honest, I would give handjobs, if they paid well enough.

6. Fast food places usually don't.

7. [​IMG]

8. Just about anything that requires one to ask, "Would you like fries with that?" :D

9. Panda Express doesn't :)

10. Most gas stations...Pretty easy work too, but I always found it harder than shit when I was high.

11. Why the fuck do they drug test for so many jobs in America. Never heard of it over here across the pond.

12. Because in the states stoners are notorious for raping random people on the street...Wait...No one rapes people when they are high in the UK?

13. gas stations, fast food places, also just try to go to small companies. lots of times small companies can't afford to drug test for employment.

Also a good idea is to get a temp job. Around here temp jobs never drug test, and I've known lots of people who have started off as temps and then got hired on at a company, and never got drug tested while everyone else that was hired there that hadn't been temp had been drug tested.

14. :eek::eek::eek:

15. Well there is just as much rape as communist activities among us stoners... The UK has to have that

16. I would have had a job at wal-mart when I was clean, but they wanted me to work overnight. So I just said fuck that and never went back for the drug test. I think I'll apply at Arby's since no one is ever there.

17. Watch the Union and it'll tell you why we drug test if I remember right. It also talked about how drug test primarily target marijuana. Think it was because it pumps so much money into the medical industry which is the most profitable industry in America. Hence why they want to keep weed illegal. So you can't grow your medicine and have to keep buying useless pills that kill your brain cell. "The Union" is a must watch for EVERYBODY.