Jobs that don't drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by tylerzemail, Dec 13, 2009.

1. I've been high alot lately. :smoking:
    If someone knows of any jobs that don't drug test, will you enlighten me?
    Parents told me to get a job and i need the money.
    thanks

2. Almost any restaurant wont test you :smoking:

3. Drug dealer.

4. Great idea. :D

5. i work a great paying retail job and they surprisingly didnt drug test

6. Very low or very high jobs -- say, busboy or attorney -- don't drug test. In both cases, drug use has no bearing on the job; either you can do the job, or you can't. For the middle class, however, we're the ones that need to be held underfoot. We're the ones who need to be controlled, because we have the potential to rise. We don't get tested because it's safer for the work environment, we get tested because it is a reminder that we are the subjects. They way they see it, if you, an applicant, want the job, then demean yourself by pissing in a cup for us, sometimes under scrutiny, and we'll just take a looksee and see if you're up to par. Let's not forget the ridiculous personality tests or "at will" employment, to just take two examples.

7. Fuck job hunting. I just walked all over downtown, hit like 8 cafes and no one is hiring. The want ads are useless too.

It should not be this hard to find a job washing dishes or clearing tables.

8. I decided to stop applying for jobs and start my own business!

9. i work at autozone they do not drug test. checkers too. yaaaaaaaaah car parts! :hello::D i saw my store manager this morning and she couldn't tell a difference!

10. I'm looking for jobs that don't drug test either,i'm 18, i smoke all day everyday
    (GIRLS FOR GANJA <3) :D
    but yeh, i need a job soon to help out with the bills.
    Does anyone know any specific jobs that don't drug test

11. Uhh....Mcdonalds?

12. I work at staples and I have never heard of someone getting drug tested here.

13. I know somebody that works at chick-fil-e and says they dont drug test unless you want benefits and she started at 7.25 an hour and got a .25 cent raise per hour within the first two weeks

14. AAFES, jobs through them pay more than minimum wage

15. pimpin, prostituting, and slanging

16. Lifeguard jobs dont, some might but i've worked at 3 different waterparks an niether of them tested

17. Most of my career I was a stock broker/financial adviser. Never had to submit urine once, worked at 3 different firms. My wife works in the pharma industry. Same deal, never had to submit a sample. She's worked at 2 large companies.

18. Thats pretty crazy...