Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that dont drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I am tired of filling out applications and reading that I need to pass a piss test in order to work. Where can i get a job and still be able to smoke all the weed I want?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Get a job based on where you want to work without worrying about having to piss or not. If you do, just do it. Stay clean and read up on how to detox. It'll be worth it in the long run, trust me.

3. ihop or a movie theater

4. I was an inspector with a small company and i now work for a family corp. not my family , lol. I have always just been honest, my last boss calle dme a conisuer, my regional mang (my boss) now knows and as long as it does not effect work he is fine with it. i have always been honest. pre employments i say hey i will test postive for thc, would you like me to wait 2 weeks before i take the test. there usually cool with it. but i dont work at a mcdonalds or any big company that might care about such things. yes my company does randoms, my old one did too, but suprisingly, LOL in 5 yrs i have neer been asked to pee, and at my last job i was there for 7 w/o having to take a test. they know so they dont put my name in the hat. I guess it helps to be very good at what you do, but thats my .02

5. Arby's doesn't drug test, and movie theaters have all ready been mentioned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Most places that have drug test policies don't actually test in my experience. They just threaten to and that is enough to weed out the daily users. Easy solution: Get clean, take the test and continue to smoke afterward. Most places will not spend the money necessary to continue random testing unless there are workplace accidents for which they could be liable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 5 years at my job and im making about 25k a year... i do valet driving and theyve never testing me. Im sooo happy about that nowadays.

8. Yeah its expensive for a company to test all of their employees. Being honest with your employer will get you the farthest.

9. subway
    quiznos
    jimmy johns

10. i work at domino's and a theater also some places have only hire on drug tests if you pass that and no one thinks you're high at work you can work one of those places too

11. I am new to this website and usually don't come to these web sites. I am a daily smoker and am new to my area. Where I am from they dont drug test ever, I worked in a hospital in the ER and never smoked at work or before I went. I figure what I do behind closed doors in my business. I moved and got this great job but after filling out paper work and just before starting I failed my drug test. I was so angry but could do nothing. So that is what brings me here. I am a professional in the medical field and now I have to quit smoking to stay in my field of work. I am so disgusted with that to the point I want to work in another line of work. I was told all jobs require a drug test that to me is nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  12. <--- Self Employed

haven't taken a piss test in years

13. Your best bet would be something like construction, besides that you kinda have crappy jobs like fast food. I have an uncles who's been in construction for 20 years without a piss test.

Besides, its like a stereotypical thing for construction workers to smoke pot.

14. call centers. they say they do but pretty much only druggies and jail birds work there so yeah haha. try that if u dont mind talking on the phone a shit ton

15. Almost all teen jobs really. Like the movie theatre and a file place i worked at. Both CLAIMED they did but they never did, my boss even smoked at the file place. And my friends has worked at 2 Raisin Canes and they dont drug test, So pretty much all fast food places wont drug test, but it also depends on the state.

16. are all these companies doin tests before u work for them real? it ent like that in the UK i gta say, worked for loads n never had a prob yet......

17. i filled out an application at dave & busters the other day and one of the questions was "have you ever been convicted of a crime? (except for marijuana)" haha they must be implying something!

18. Any small place. It's small, they need help, they're not going to go through the hassle to drug test you. Besides, it's assumed that if you go to work high and mess up, you're going to be fired.

19. Well I know In-N-Out doesn't test.

20. why just not smoke for a month find a job, take the piss test pass it get the job and then toke all you want again? just think of it as a nice tolerance break