Jobs that don't drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by Reflection Eternal, Sep 6, 2008.

1. We should compile a list of jobs that are stoner-friendly. Every job I've applied for in the past couple of years drug tests so I can't contribute anything. Before I needed a legit job, I was working construction and getting paid under the table, so if you're trying to get on a construction crew or anything like that odds are you don't have to worry about getting piss tested. Same for any landscaping ventures or similar positions where employees put out wanted ads in newspapers, blue-collar shit is the best bet if you don't mind working in the sun and not really getting paid enough. :rolleyes:

Out at college I need a different option. Gas stations, department stores...I'm probably gonna end up at some type of retail position but I'll suck it up and deal with the general public.

So if you've had any jobs recently or know of any that don't test, what are they? I'm especially interested in anyone who has worked in a mall, since I'm right down the road from Arizona Mills in Tempe, and there are a shitload of places I wouldn't mind working at if I could. Thanks

2. There used to be a site: http://www.nontesterslist.com/ but it seems to have gone offline :( they had thousands of companies and locations of where they didn't drug test .... now its gone.

3. if you want a factory job go 2 your local temp agency and tell them you cant pass a drug test and they will find you a job

4. restaurants

5. Get an office job. I recently started doing web programming at this place. Imagine my surprise when they didn't mention a drug test during my interview.

6. If only offices were as cool as The Office.
    Hmm.....

7. True dat.

8. Main, Theres huge chain stores that dont drug test.

Mine dont, before i went i heard they did the cotton swabs so i knew i was fucked, But no drug test whatsoever.

Said it would waste to much money to drug test so many people and turn down so many of them.

9. haha really though, im sure there are tons of fuckers who test positive...never thought about that but they do prolly spend alot of money on that.

10. The main thing for me is location right now, I'm less than a mile away from the mall and just over that to my school - where is this Tempe marketplace and is that all it's called? I'm gonna go out to Mills tomorrow and pick up anywhere that gives me an application, I'll come back and see which of them don't test. I guess I could save some time and ask whether they drug test, but that wouldn't reflect positively on me would it? :rolleyes:

11. I wouldn't

12. Grave digger.

13. They said approximatley $50 a person.

And its bad, Atleast half the store of 300+ employees would test positive for VARIOUS drugs.

14. Haha. Out of the six stores I got apps from Spencer's was the only one that mentioned drug testing, go figure. GNC, Virgin, Harkin's Theatre, it seems there are plenty of places that don't care enough to drug screen or at least don't mention it on their applications. I figure if none of these places work out I can always fall back on some restaurant - everyone I've ever known that's worked at a restaraunt has done drugs lol.