Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valogirl666, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I stopped smoking about a week ago so I would be able to pass a drug test if I was to find a job. I've been looking for a job for about the past couple of months, and I've had no luck. I usually smoke everyday, and I quit cold turkey. It's not hard to quit, but I feel like it's really pointless at the moment, cause I've applied at basically everywhere in town and no one has called me back or anything.
    I wanna be clean in case I do get a job, and I'm going to stay clean until I find something.
    But I was wondering if you guys knew of any places that don't require drug testing?
    Cause I really miss toking up. I'm not gonna lie. I haven't been this stressed out since before I started smoking, which was almost 2 years ago.
    In your experience, what types of jobs don't require a drug test?
    I used to work at a restaraunt, and they didn't test. I'm trying to avoid the food service industy, but I'll probably start trying since nothing else is working.
    Any ideas or places that you've worked that don't test?

2. Any bullshit minimum wage job. I worked in a machine shop that didn't drug test, but all the rest in the city did, also a crew in the oilfield that didn't test but it was contract labor not salary, but that's even harder to find.

I'm in the ssame spot you are though, working on getting a job so I'm staying clean as of now. Sucks ass man. I'm going for a mechanic shop next and I imagine they wont drug test.

3. #3 Homesqueeze, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    most locally owned food places dont test

avoid national places like target, walmart, ect.

edit: i didnt read that part about wanting to avoid food. lol.

but still, stick with locally owned places

4. [quote name='"Homesqueeze"']

how the hell did you get a rig job that didnt test???[/quote]

My mom worked with the supervisors daughter. But it was contract labor as I said which wasn't even legal on site so we all had to pretend we were salary and shit if they asked. It was water transfer for the frac team, not rig up or rig down.

5. Food is a great foot in the door to the job world. Once you have some experience working, other places will see that you can get it done and do it. Beggars cant be choosers. Dont be picky, just get a job. Besides, most food places wont test you :p

Goodluck.

-CaptainSexy