Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mutated seabass, Jul 29, 2006.

1. idk if you this was already posted or not but heres a complete smokers list of places that drug test. If you know of a place that drugtests add it to the list! All you need to find which places is the name, state, and zip code to find out around your zip. You can always +rep this if it helped ;)
    Companies that Drug Test Results

2. all jobs thatbpay minimum wage and any restaurant job

3. When I worked at maverik they never tested.. they said unless they have a suspicion they wouldn't

4. i still find it weird that you need to take drug test for jobs in america

5. [quote name='"Lordhazil"']i still find it weird that you need to take drug test for jobs in america[/quote]

Yeah especially since most states dont require people receiving welfare to be tested.. instead the working class gets tested for money they actually earned

6. 1099 jobs. Usually one's that are 100% commission.

Realtors are 1099 most of the time. No DT and they can tell their boss to f off in most cases.

7. [quote name='"Lordhazil"']i still find it weird that you need to take drug test for jobs in america[/quote]

^^^this^^^

8. Comcast. Comcast guy smoked me up once.

9. I think it depends on where you are. I just got hired to work at the garden center at Kmart, no drug test.

10. 1. Every job I have held in my field said on the app that "Do you consent to a pre-employment Drug screen, credit check, and criminal history check?" check yes or no. I would always check "ye

2. On the interview they told me: "If you get injured and want to claim worker's comp, then we will DT you" do you understand? I chek'd yes.

11. Who cares who drug tests when there is a product thats not hard to find and fairly cheap that will make you pass any urine test no matter what you have been doing. Serioulsy, dont limit yourself. Dont be afraid that the product does not work because I have done it several times and there is no room for mistake. Honestly, I dont understand why one would not use that if the job they wanted drug tests. Seriously folks, you never heard of Monkey Wizz, its fake urine and you use it to pass drug tests. Look it up if you dont believe me. Got to be livin under a rock or something to not know about this stuff. Look it up, get it and forget about this thread. Just trying to help.

12. I worked as a process server a few years ago (yes, the job Seth Rogen has in Pineapple Express) and they never once tested me in the three years I had the job.

13. I got random drug tested at dominos, passed that shit like a boss and smoked weed everyday

14. I work @ Open Hand Atlanta (a.k.a. Project Open Hand, "meals on wheels" ) in Atlanta, GA.
    Even though they 'say' they drug test, they don't (unless there's an accident most likely).
    I don't know exactly who else smokes, but if they ever did drug test, they'd lose 30-40% of their workforce.

Shit, in GA, the new thing now is drug testing in order to get food stamps, section 8, & other gov. benefits.

15. Anyone else realize this thread is 6 years old?

16. Been working at mcdonalds for 6 months never been tested

17. Trader Joes? I really want to work there.

18. Does the 99 cent store drug test?!

19. Corner Bakery!

20. Well, this page eased my mind about my interview with Family Video- but it should'nt have...

I had the interview at 1:30 this afternoon and it was the most unprofessional, ridiculous interview I've ever had.

The woman made me wait till customers slowed ( there were only 2 in the building to begin with) and the interview was conducted on 2 shitty chairs in an isle no one goes to ( old classics.)

I thought everything went well and i expected to take the test.. but she told me, "were just dabbling in the waters," and other than that she doesn't know if i will or will not get a call back. But the thing that really set me on fire was that she said everything was great and she loved my attitude, " but you dont seem to have alot of, you know! ENERGY!" (waves hands around erratically.)

.......ITS NOT FOOTBALL GAME ITS AN INTERVIEW! OF COURSE I WILL BE CALM AND PROFESSIONAL!!!

.......... god help all of you who try to get a job there. End rant.