Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs that don't drug test...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mutated seabass, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Incorrect. At least at the Domino's i work at, they didnt test me.

2. i'm a lifeguard and i don't get drug tested.. best stoner job ever haha

3. #63 farmerjane, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    no drug testing at liberty tax service. our waver used to come in drunk for work. hed go stand out there in the cold, wearing the statue of liberty costume and waving his intoxicated little heart out.

4. I work in a music store. I've been working here for awhile and I've never known them to drugtest anyone.

5. Family video pays well and is actually against drug tests, thy make tpu take an ACT style test to make sure your not fried.. But it's a ok job considering most people who work there toke

6. Gyms usually don't drug test. (there all on roids)

7. I work at Abercrombie & Fitch and was never tested

8. I'm actually in the exact same boat man. Just quit target because of their shitty workmans comp and all the corporate bullshit I had to go through. I'm thinking dishwasher, waiter, food runner, busboy at a restaurant. I don't want to quit smoking :(

9. No idea, I just use the fake urine and dont worry about it. Smoke a joint on the way up to the clinic and take the test and pass with flying colours.

10. I work at a plant nursery and they don't drug test. Its really cool, I get baked and then go hang out with these old ladies trimming plants.

Most small businesses don't drug test because it is a waste of time and money, but every once in awhile there will be one that does.

Academics is also a good career that doesn't drug test, especially college level. Half my professors so far have admitted to smoking.

11. Its against company policy

12. Get into politics. Politicians never get drug tested. They get Health insurance, raises every year and work 3 days a week.

Radioshack/Mc Donalds

13. again. fake urine and never worry about it again. Workin at McDonalds wont get you far. I could not even pay 25% of my bills on a McDonalds paycheck. Radio Shack? Come on thats where kids work to get through school and have some pot money. If your looking to make minimum wage then I would think most of them dont test. Most decent jobs test so either quit smoking for at least a month or get fake urine. It works for me every time.

14. I work at a country club and they didn't test me to get the job, but they have tested some of the recently hired employees

15. Does anybody know if hotels drug test or not? Where I live right now is like unemployment central, and that's one of only very few jobs available here right now.

16. Subway, where all the stoners work.

17. ive heard the government gives tax write offs to businesses that do DT

18. I'm not sure which places test and all that but I have was smoking everyday for a few months and i had to quit because i had a drug test coming up. I didn;t smoke for 9 days and i passed but i excerise alot cuz ima high school athlete, but i honestly think you can pass one if 3-4 days if you drink lotta water and excercise/sweat etc.

still blazin!

19. Family owned businesses normally don't drug test.
    Franchises always drug test, some do random tests after the initial one.
    Some places just drug test once, then don't drug test later.
    It's hard to tell.
    I worked for one place that used to drug test new employees, then stopped, then started but used the super duper drug testing place from the clinic, then stopped again, then started using the home tests, and now they don't. It's hard to tell. It should say on the application though. So check that.

20. Some places drug test just for the government tax write off, as long as theirs no serious drugs in your system your fine. I got jobs at best buy, Macy's and national parks service all testing positive for thc