Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

jobs, finances, and managing your marijuana budget

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cLOUD9, May 21, 2010.

1. It's the truth though, not nice :)

My wife works because she loves her work (she works at a University and loves helping her students). If she wanted to quit I wouldn't care a bit, nor would I consider her to be any less of a contributor to the relationship :)

2. I typically buy an ounce at a time, I'm fortunate that my job as a Network Admin pays me well enough that I don't have to pay too much attention to my marijuana spending habits. That said, I still do and would highly recommend breaking up your supply to something like an eighth at a time. It really helps with portion control.

3. Having been in IT so many years, I'd be willing to bet that 80% of the IT workers smoke at least occasionally :)

4. Qtr a week, tops. No need for anymore than that for my girl and I. We vape and it lasts easily, and we smoke all throughout the day.

5. All my pot rains from the sky.

6. Where do you live? :confused:

7. I think he's either on good acid, or he lives here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus]YouTube - Charlie The Unicorn[/ame]

8. I work as a Chef at a high end bistro, After paying off my bills, I throw about 400 into my retirment, and another 100 into a personal savings account (The "Incase shit happens" account.) and 200 into a savings account for big items (Car mods, new furniture, things I can go without, but would like to have) and of course, finnallty after all thats said and done, I buy about an O, and it'll last about a month. Ill pre roll once a week, and use that as an "Allowence of weed" per week. So that it lasts throughout the month.

Of course, the amount fluctuates depending on birthdays, special events, going aways ect ect...

Usually the mj is the first thing to be sacrificed, second being paintball (in the winter) or track driving ( in the summer ).

...I think I need to find some more cheaper hobbies...lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. +rep for responsible use of the herb.

10. I once dreamed I lived in the land of reggae: beaches all around you, choreographed steal drum solo one after another and at the end of my dream it started raining bud...

Then I woke up :eek: and changed my boxers

11. Hell after a dream like that I'd have to burn my boxers...if I wore anything to bed that is. I'd have to burn the sheets. I don't know if you could clean the jizz out of them.

12. Two accounts:

1. Daily living account. Bills, Fun(Recreational activities/Bud)
    2. Savings. Which never gets touched.

• Like Like x 1

13. Id rather buy new sheets, it would probably creep my girlfriend out if i left a huge crusty white stain in the middle of the bed... i can just imagine that conversation "Its okay baby I was dreaming about you" hahaha

As for my budget I buy in 8ths and in grams because im saving up for a new guitar... and amp... and bass and i cant be smoking fat if i ever want to afford those haha

14. My wife would understand perfectly if I had that dream and told her the real reason I jizzed the sheets.

15. Thanks.

Hey, we all have to retire some time. I dont think I could stand in a blazing hot kitchen for 8-15 hours a day and do 80+ covers a night when Im 65. lol

Gotta try for that freedom 55, or at least retire by 60.

Right now Im 25.

I think its good to give yourself a bit of a cap anyway. Once you start a carreer and make some decent cash, you want to have fun. I realized how much I was spending after one year, working 3 jobs (part time work in differnt kitchens), making 55 grand and having nothing in my bank account.

The only thing I had to show for was a tuned 99' civic Si, and a track purpose 84 audi quattro. The rest of the cash I smoked, drank, poped and licked it all away.

16. i can vouch for this, my father is an occasional smoker and has been for many years.

17. Well my girl isnt down with me smoking... she wouldnt care if i told her i jizzed in my sleep because it was raining bud, she would just give me an awkward look

18. I can vouch for IT's smoking too, our IT guy smoke bud.