Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs And Working

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Manuel816kc, Jul 8, 2013.

1. i reccently was called and was told that my pee sample had thc i had used a knox gelatine trick turns out it didnt work . anyhow i just quit smoking and need some good places i could apply im in need of a job 

this seems like a amazing site decided to make an account get to know people etc .. any ideas on places i could apply online since when i go in to stores they always say apply online . .. 

2. mcdonalds, subway, basically any fast food locations. 

3. Looks like your gonna have to qquit for a while dude. I did when i started job hunting, finnally got a call from Sears(shitty job lol) and what do you know, they drug tested me, obvi i passed cuz i quit  months prior, but after the first test, they never tested again to this day, so i can toke every minute lol. Just quit for a while if you can, If you dont want to, there are still alot of stores that dont drug test, cant give specific names but alot of mall stores like GAP, American Eagle, I know dont drug test. Good luck man!! :smoking: :smoking:

4. besides fast food i would think that any small business wouldn't bother to spend their money on drug tests. but then again every buisness is different

5. For future reference, the only way to beat a piss test is to drink enough water to dilute the thc to such low levels they cant test for it. there are plenty of people who will tell you otherwise, but as you learned theyre wrong.

Pretty much every local business that isn't in a dangerous field won't piss test. Its mostly done by big business for insurance reasons that a smaller place won't bother with. You don't need to subject yourself to entry level work just because you smoke.

6. thanks a lot guys . and snoop toad if i would have done that a day before with drinking a lot of water and working out probably would have passed but tried a dumb trick i read online and didnt . 

thanks a lot for the advice guys 

7. The small, family-owned, business that I used to work at as a teenager would randomly make us piss in a cup but would then just flush it. They never bothered to actually test it as I suppose they figured the threat of a drug test is just as effective as the real thing. 

To OP: your choices are either a fast food restaurant, UPS, or a local family-owned small business.

8. switching career nowadays is quite difficult :bolt:

9. So is checking the date on a thread apparently .. OP is 6 years old.