Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jobs and Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legitrick, May 28, 2010.

1. Im getting this job at a local mail place soon and im wondering what is the likelihood of me being test upon entering the job

And if i get tested will it only be once?

positive feedback is appreciated.

2. the u.s. post office will probably test.
    Im not sure about packaging places(ups, fedex, etc)

do u know if you got the job already? did they give you a starting date? I usually get tested before training and everything.

also, i once got tested and probly failed. but a week later they called me to take the test again. i passed the second time.

3. I do not have it yet, but they offered me the job and im going in for an interview on saturday so hopefully all goes well.

Its for just a local packaging/shipping place nothing under the postal service

4. still need some more feedback..

5. i think that after ur last smoke , thc stays the longest time in your body for 3 months on your hairs

6. Yea, the usps will probably test you, i can't speak for other carriers, but it's always better safe than sorry, and you could even use it as a t-break.