Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Job // Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kickflip2Chippy, May 29, 2009.

1. Okay, so I just found out that I am going to apply to where my dad works. Multi-Service. They are like a global credit card/transaction management company. So I figure they will probably drug test me at some point in time...

My big question is: WILL they drug test me on the spot at an interview? Or will they wait until a different time?

Is it common for them to just kind of say "Okay, now before we begin if you would politely urinate in this cup..."

I mean, is that even heard of?

:]

2. Responses would be awesome. :}

3. It really depends. They might or might not test you. Also they might test you right there or do it next time you go in. I hope this helps and good luck.

4. most if not all have drug tests now days, you will get it after the offer for employment, thus your passing it will determine if you get the job or not, usually they will ask during an interview if you have a problem with taking a test, and you could either probably take it that day or the following business day, best to be prepared when in doubt.

5. most likely a couple days after you get an official offer.

6. Also, just so everyone knows, it is a SUMMER INTERNSHIP. That may be important.

7. lots of summer internships at big corporations drug test, better safe than sorry.

8. Okay, just an update, I did NOT get tested. Yeah... thats it.