job search

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by profishermayun, Apr 24, 2010.

1. well im unemployed just got laid off from a job that does random drug tests and im hoping to get a new job that dosnt drug test any tips on finding such a job? so i can blaze again? was thinking of checking out the local lawn care businesses as they are small businesses and doubtfully drug test if that dosnt work out any ideas? id like to steer clear of fast food btw

2. ive been unemployed since september and have YET to find a job. i also have been looking for places that dont test, but my smoking of the reefer has lowered tremendously because of the lack of funds.

definately no driving jobs (ups or anything like that) and for sure check out small businesses, theyre always nice to work at. maybe check out the megamarts even though im not sure if they drug test or not. just try and find something around your skills....but if you have to, lay off the wacky tobaccy for a little until you know for sure that you got an interview coming, just to be safe.

good luck on your search

3. Honestly dude, jobs are so slim these days, (I've been laid off twice and was unemployed for almost a year) I hate to say it but maybe you should just take a tolerance break. It will give you a much broader range of jobs you can apply for, and after you get your job you more than likely can just start smoking again, and your tolerance will be gone!

4. Most jobs that pay above minimal wage will drug test. As was noted above, might be a good time to take a break.

Grasscity Deals Near You