Job/ Possible Drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by jusa2089, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Whats up guys.. new the site just had a quick question.. a few hrs ago I got a call for a job interview tomorrow as a mechanic.. its a really small shop not a franchise so im not sure if they will test me or not.. but I smoked for the first time on Jan 2nd only a few hits outta a bowl this was my First time.. it was sour diesel my question is.. today will be 2 weeks since then and ive been running and working out 4 or more times a week running a few mile or 2 each day and drinking lots of the Arizona green teas.. I drink at least 3 a day and a shit load of water.. im about 6'0 and weigh about 164 Should i be clear for tomorrow or friday if i get piss tested?

2. drug testing to be a mechanic??

lololololol god bless america

3. you should probably be fine if you only smoked on jan 2nd (1 year after my first time lol). good luck man, i doubt they will test, hell it would be damn near impossible to find mechanics that dont smoke. as long as the place isnt a drug free work place you shouldnt have to worry, i doubt anyone would test without getting the tax breaks from doing so.

4. yup gotta love tax breaks for drug free work places. i lost my last job due to pre employment (they really needed someone so i was innocent until proven guilty) and they were upset because apparently i was working out really well but they had no choice but to let me go because of company policy. its bullshit, i hate how corrupt this country is.

best part is that job was sorting dirty linens and putting clean linens into bags. i could have easily done that job baked out of my mind if i wanted to... what sucks i now i have to find another job but there is no way in hell im going to make $11/h with no experience or find another job that easy...

5. You'll be fine, first time smoking and it's already been two weeks. Lots of people can smoke regularly and clean out in 2 weeks.

6. Highly doubt you will get tested for it because most places don't unless they are a corporation which follows federal law or they are just retarded and like to waste money, but if they do you should be good, been a bit since you smoked and you work out so I wouldn't worry man.

7. I'm still blown away a ma and pa mechanics shop would even drug test. If you have a quality employee, they shouldn't have their chance taken away because of weed

8. to be honest, most places dont give a shit if you smoke weed, they do however care about tax breaks and they care more about tax breaks than you.