Job interview tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by engneer, May 6, 2011.

1. I swear to God this is true. I'm interviewing for an inbound telemarketing job for a drug re-hab. Yup, it's true, I'm going to get myself through college by getting people in crisis to enter drug re-hab.

Is that ironic or what? LMAO :laughing: :laughing:

Really funny thing is, if there is one job in the world that I am really qualified for this is probably it. They said they need someone with a sales back ground that is familiar with 12 step programs.

Now I'm 45, have worked 8 years in various telemarketing jobs from construction supplies, to business seminars to advertising specialties. Also worked 8 years in insurance sales (health insurance for small and medium sized companies) and most recently 7 years in mortgages for Countrywide.

Went into an 18 month drug rehab when I was 19 to keep my butt out of prison for getting caught with like 50 hits of acid. Plus I've tried AA a few times over the years, so I'm know all about that shit.

Put it all together? I don't know I think it's ironic as hell.

2. I think it's awesome! It's not ironic. I don't think people should be in rehab for MJ anyway unless they have an addiction to it (you can be addicted to anything, my definition of addiction is placing love towards something that isn't alive).

Good luck! I think you'll do well. Hope they don't drug test you for MJ though!

3. LMAO...that'd even be funnier.