Job Interview tomorrow: Big Question for Ya'll

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by adsumonlynow, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Good evening everyone!

Here's my question:

Has anyone ever admitted or heard of someone admitting to smoking weed at a job interview and having any success?

A little background on the subject, if you guys care:

I have a job interview for a little part time seasonal job tomorrow. Gotta make that extra cash for the holidays!

Anyway, I know they'll want to drug test me (urine). I literally just got word today about the interview after applying yesterday, so I did smoke yesterday evening. I'm a daily toker, but only about a 1/2 bowl a night. I'll refrain from smoking until the test.

I'm fairly sure I won't pass the mandatory drug test that has to take place within 48 hrs of the interview, so I'm wondering if I have another option of admitting to using weed.

I know, I know, I'm kind of grasping at straws here, but any help/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

2. This isn't the right board for this, but yeah dude, go for it. Kiss your chances of getting that job goodbye though.

3. Mandatory drug tests for part-time seasonal work? They wouldn't spend the money on drug testing you if it didn't matter to them...