Job Interview in a few days

Discussion in 'General' started by x5Marijuana5612, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hey guys, just wondering of some tips or anything to say during interviews as I have one comming in a few days, I've had a few interviews but I never got the job maybe something I did wrong, I've had bad social anxiety in the past but I've somewhat overcome it and I just don't want to fuck this up, I really need the job. So if the guy happens to ask why I want to work there and shit I don't have any good answers I mean really I just want money.

2. Key is confidence.

Go in knowing you got the job and you'll be alright. And when you shake hands firm grip body language and confidence are 80% of a job interview

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. Thanks, honestly any tip helps if anyone has anymore they know.

4. Hey bro.  I have the same problem.  Social Anxiety.  I've went through plenty of interviews and flunked most of them.  But honestly you need the job so you must go through with it.  You gotta get out of your comfort zone.  Go in with confidence, dress very nicely and sit up straight.  You will get nervous and you can't stop that.  A little nervousness is inevitable for them.

5. Always look at the employer, don't look around, sit straight, talk with confidence
    If you need help with answering questions just pm me

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks guys, appreciate the comments.

7. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Eye contact is key. Speak with confidence, but dont act cocky

9. go in absolutely baked. so in future when you go in baked they wont think twice

10. I got it!

morphine

11. that was a joke ^ 

don't do it,
    you'll love it too much

12. Like others have said, be confident. Dress professionally, but don't over do it.

Eye contact is key, don't slouch. Always have your resume on hand, even if they don't ask for it. Going into an interview empty handed is odd, and they'll notice.

Make sure to shake hands and thank them for the opportunity to interview for the position.

Good luck buddy.

13. Whats the job

14. make sure to take your pants off when they ask you to

15. Lie out your ass and make up the most corny answer you can even think of. My favourite is: "I want to be part of something bigger than myself, and have a chance to grow along side with this company."

16. shake their hand , hold eye contact. have questions prepared for your interviewer , research the company and tell them what you know about it. 

if asked whats your worst trait or something bad about you, say you're a perfectionist :) always worked for me and my last 4 or 5 jobs. the current job too. lol :) gl

17. lol i know. I feel like these job interviewers want you to suck their dick sometimes. "How great is this fuckin company? What is your favorite part of this company? Which amazing part of this company led you to want to work here?"

18. Wear a tux, act fly, be fly, fly.

19. shoulda updated but the day i went to the interview i got the job fuck yeah