Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Job in Cannabis Industry in Europe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rileasor, May 29, 2018.

1. Hey guys,i would really appreciate if someone could help me and tell me is there any way to find a job in Switzerland or Netherlands in Cannabis Industry as trimmer for beginning then learn my way up,Any idea or advice would be much appreciated thank you guys.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I would guess it depends on legalization in other country's. Is it even legal?

3. Its Decriminalized in Switzerland and i heard they have trimming jobs and such and they grow mostly CBD weed that has less than 0,3 % THC in it

4. Oh, very cool. Didn't know.

5. Eww, that is not real weed, that is hemp.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. not really,i just guessed that they grow mostly cbd weed,but its not hemp,they grow also everything like in netherlands or United State,all kinds of varieties,Switzerland is cool about cannabis,you can grow 4 plants for yourself legally,and they have already probably some kind of coffeshops and you can be medical patient ,a lot of ganja comes from Switzerland to other parts of Europe for medical marijuana,and generally speaking just because a plant does not have more than 0,3 percent thc doesnt mean its Hemp,i saw strains that are less than 1% THC and high in CBD and they are cannabis strains

7. You do understand CDB does not get you high right?

8. Of course i do realise that,those strains are developed specifically for people that don't want the psychoactive effects and for medicinal purposes

9. #9 BrewsnWeed666, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018

Oh lol good luck finding work in the Marijuana Business if you have no experience with growing ect..

You can take a course in America & you get a weed qualification lol

Give this a watch you might get some info out of it

10. I saw a Cannabis University online that could help me perhaps,Switzerland Cannabis University that offers online courses and when you finish you get certificates and diploma so you can find more easily a job in industry,i hope it can help me because i live in Croatia where cannabis is not legal so i haven't yet gained any experience in growing,i would love to start from the bottom and learn my way up,atleast to start as a trimmer and such,i watched that video few times before

• Like Like x 1
  11. Keep in mind 99% of those online degrees will most likely not help out with employment it's usually just a waste of money as they rarely even teach anything that you can't learn via forums or even YouTube... Experience or knowing the right person is really the best shots... Hell in all honesty you'd probably be better off spending that time and money befriending people in the industry so you can build up connections... That's just my opinion though and I'm not saying an online degree is never worth it just that it's usually worthless especially if it's up against experience or an actual degree from a physical University in some plant field.

• Agree Agree x 1