Job ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by To High 2 Fly, Mar 21, 2010.

1. I need some job ideas for when i graduate.

any one have any ideas?

2. College or HS, and if college what are you majoring in?

3. i started working at like a manufacturing plant (factory, manual labor, whatever you wanna call it...) right after HS. work kinda sucks but you get used to it. if all you have is a HS diploma, it's one of the best places to work 'round here. good money and cheap benefits--i get full health, dental, vision, and prescription for $5/week.

so yea, if there's a plant or something near you, don't turn it down right away... although i'm at a pretty good one i think. just gotta look, some pay shit. you'd probably need to take at least an initial drug test. might not be the best job to take if you wanna keep smokin... im ok to smoke, but they could still piss test me whenever if they want. but i'm gonna back to school so im not too worried bout this job

sorry i think im rambling lol

4. shit kid find some easy job doing something you could see yourself enjoying, just don't take any of the jobs seriously because 9 times out of 10 they wont take you seriously. They will treat you like shit, because they know you don't have a ton of other options and you're disposable. Work at a store you shop at a lot, if you have a hobby or something find a store that specializes in that. That's where you'll be the happiest.