Job Help?

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDiesel94, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    My previous employer drug tested me after a workplace accident. (Was not under the influence at the time.) And I failed.
    So I need ideas for a place to work, I live close to a plaza where there are plenty of stores, but I applied at all of them, and have not received a call back.
    Where do you guys think would be a cool place to work, that doesn't drug test.
    Thanks guys :smoke:

2. 1. Fast food places.
    2. Gas stations.
    3. Movie theaters.
    4. Stocking shelves/boxes in some warehouse. Those jobs usually don't test.

3. High school teacher

4. Go walk down the street, look around. See any businesses? Apply there.

What else are we supposed to tell ya, man? :p

5. start ur own business

6. :eek:H Shit .... Alrite dont panic ... first thing you gotta do is dont panic ... next step ... apply for welfare .. then get your weed dealer to front you or sell you a quarter pound .. if hes cool hell do that .. open up your own weed biz than Bam if its fronted make his money back and if you buy yo own qp well than whamo .. You got'cha own bizness & u gettn a check from the govt ... Dont laugh blades .. the man is askn for solutions here .. but hey if he just wants to tough it out then i say your fucked and god knows how long it'll be until another job comes along .. im jus sayin ...

7. You will hereby be forever known as "Bad Advice Alpo".

8. Apply at other jobs? Use Craigslist it's how I found a lot of jobs

9. Be persistent, hand out cvs to all those stores everyday. Then when they go through the cv's your name will pop out because its there so many times. Then they'll probably at least call for an interview.

10. Bad advice alpo is bad

11. Become a prostitute

12. What do you REALLY want to do? What jobs do you really want? Don't limit yourself. You shouldn't let marijuana affect the outcome of your career. Be smart.

13. LoL .. You know i was gonna suggest this one to .. but i figured he needs to start on an entry level:p