Job hating on smokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sodope28, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Hello, well let me start out by saying i live in quebec provence in canada as smoking weed is illigal but no harsh penalties. Cops usually throw it away and your free to go. So i have been working here for over a year and i usually get off at thr same time as a couple of friends late at night. So we usually chill in the parking and smoke a small J befor we all depart in our way. Recently when i didnt work my friend got busted when he was rolling by cops. So he got a warning but nothing to harsh, since then we have seen cops roamimg around. Now tonight we get in my friends car and smoke 20 minutes in we ses a ford focus comming in the parking and driving around us, so we all leave. I see in the dostance that car follow my friend and 2 minutes later my friend gets stop by a cop car. I just find it sucks that we cannot even smoke when we are dond our shift. Its a good paying job but it sucks that weed is so bad that thdey call the cops.

2. At least you didn't get arrested, that would have sucked be grateful that the punishment isn't too harsh.

3. Where do you work?

4. Don't smoke on your company's property if they don't want you to :confused_2:

5. Just wait till you get home. Invite your buddies over to your house for a bit.

6. That's fucked up. When I was working at Pizza Hut we used to smoke blunts in front of the store with the manager. I would say just find somewhere else to smoke if you are going to be at work doing it.

7. Dude where I live that guy would be facing jailtime right now. Count your blessing, bro. I'd kill to be somewhere as lax on pot as Canada.

And I wouldn't necessarily assume your work is calling the cops. Could be that they stepped up patrols in the area after catching your friend the first time. Either way, relocate; most preferably to someones house as you have the most security and protection there, or at least a diff parking lot.

8. i usually dmoke with a big manager there and he told me yesturday who actually called the cops, so i just know not to smoke when he is also working which is twice a week

9. Don't shit where you sleep