Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

job experience question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, May 19, 2010.

1. Well im curently applying to alot of fast food restraunt, and diners for a job.
    What i would like to know is do all places like this or most of them drug test, and if soo how many time for a few months or the whole time while you'r employed?
    uhhh
    Also do they do it randomly or monthly?

Thank you GC!:smoke:

2. I'm reasonably certain fast food restaurants don't drug test. I remember applying for a job at Taco Bell in high school and getting hired on the spot (lol) without any sort of a drug test. I ended up finding a better job before my first day, but still, they hired me. I've heard the same from a lot of people. My buddy is a cook in a fairly prestigious restaurant and not only was he not tested, just about everyone he works with smokes.

From everything I've heard, weed is pretty prevalent in the food service industry. In my weaker moments, I've even considered getting a bussing/dishwashing job to find connections.

It could vary from restaurant to restaurant, but I think you're safe. At worst, you might get a pre-employment test, but I don't think you'd ever have to worry about random tests -- unless you got hurt on the job.

3. fur sure thanks Christmas ape...
    +rep for the help!
    :smoke: