Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Job Drug Tests?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xAusTiN, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Are they look really good drug tests like labs and courts have? Or are they cheap ones like Walmart and shit? Like i smoked 2 weeks ago and i just applied at a job and it said i am gonna have to do a drug test, like idk if i will get the job, but lets say in like a week they say yea i got it and i have to go do a drug test and shit, and if i stop smoking and drink water and work out will i be good? I dont smoke that often, like 2-3 times a month and for only like 3 months ive been doin this. I am like 6 feet but overwieght, so will i be good if i stop smokin, drink lots of water, take some advil b4, and excerise?

2. just don't smoke anymore. drink a lot of water and hope for the best.

3. yeah what you said is good if you havent in two weeks and itll be about another two weeks i was in the same situation and i passed.

but sometimes they say you have to take a drug test but then at the interview/training you just have to agree to take a random drug test and then they will give you one in about another two weeks.... thats what happened to me.... so maybe you'll get lucky

4. when u get job and they make u take a drug test, its not some at home test u do there. they make u go to a lab to get it done. and since when does advil clear out your system? im not tryin to be a dick here, but u dont sound 18. u sound more like some 14 year old kid gettin his first job

5. LOL so true

6. Just go to your local "natural foods store" or "GNC" and buy a drink to clean out your system. It worked for me. Remember to follow the directions EXACTLY though, usually they say drink one gallon of water with it and piss like three times before you drop, and you should be clean (for a certain time period)

Seriously though, every time someone tells me one of those drinks didn't work for them, the didn't follow the fuckin directions!