Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

job application

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ballaz, Apr 4, 2009.

1. well i know that after you smoke weed the THC stays in your body for 30 days.. (or so i've heard) i am probably going to apply for a job at a grocery store or target or some shit like that... im pretty paranoid that they're gonna say "we're gonna give you a drug test to see if your doing any drugs" is there any way to get passed this without getting caught (having THC in my system) or am i screwed?
    helphelphelp :)

2. There is absolutely no way in hell to pass a drug test no matter what you may read if you did a little research and searched. Nobody has ever passed a drug test before without taking a month long break. EVER.

:rolleyes:

3. My friend worked at Publix and was never asked to submit a drug test. Could just be that way in Florida, though.

4. Yea man just fake it.. Worked 4 me.. or get a cleanser or fake piss or all the other shit out there lol.
    :rolleyes:

-Dave

5. okay so should i just stop until i get a job and start again?

6. That would probably be the cheapest strategy....and btw, Target drug tests everyone.....trust me, I've failed one.

7. #7 greenbliss, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009

Well, that is probably smart since you dont know when the test will be. However, you could fill out a bunch of applications now, and just look for applications that dont say something like "this is a drug free workplace," or something like that, or one application just said "are you willing to take a drug test in the next 24 hours," It wasnt in the next 24 hours but I did pass (just happenned to be on a long break). They have to tell you, so any application that doesnt mention a drug test means that they dont drug test. Yes getting things to help pass can also be good, but remember not every test is a pee test.

Oh yeah, target tests twice. Once at the normal time, and again right after hiring you to make you didnt stop just because you anticpated the test. A friend of a friend told me that. He passed only because he doesnt use weed.

8. I dont think thats true.. I worked at target for several months and i got tested once @ the time of hiring ( had 24hrs ) and never got tested after that?

I'd say just take a break man until you find a job. You'll lower your tolerance and get a job.

-Dave

9. target definitely drug tests. my mom wanted my brother to get a job at target so he applied and then they sent a letter home saying to call them to schedule the drug test, and so he just never called but my mom found the letter haha...

10. Target Drug Tests.