job application question

Discussion in 'General' started by ehizzy3, Sep 27, 2008.

1. if it doesn't say anything about drug tests on the application that means they wont drug test right? from my experience it seems like thats true.......

2. im sure it differs from company to company because most job applications are made by the same companies.

I do know that ive signed all kinds of things agreeing to take drug tests and they never made me take them. I think they just file it away in case you get hurt then they can make you take one.

3. 9 apps

4 interviews

no job yet

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

4. Cha cha? Not a whole lot of money but it's easy.

5. damn bro you trying to find a job like me, did you quit smoking or you still tokin while looking?

6. i still toke

not many jobs 'round here dt

unless it's some major corperation or something

7. it wont necessarily say they drug test on the application, but when i applied at the dollar store for a job i had to go in and sign all these papers for different shit, and one of em was for a drug test, but after they did the background check (had to sign a paper for that too haha) they never hired me... its the 2nd time in my life where i wasted an hour or more of my life just to get fucked cuz of a background check, meanwhile the shit on my record isnt shit.

at this one place i had to take a computer test to see how well i'd be able to do the job, and apparently i did so fuckin amazing that instead of rescheduling another interview they did the shit right on the spot and i told them my record and the interviewer was like "oh well i doubt that will really matter, especially considering how well you did on the test"

got shut down... wtf, i have 2 retail thefts, and an underage drinking charge (also some drug charges just waiting to go on there if i fuck up) and a DUI goin on october 14th

wtf am i gonna steal from a customer service place?? a phone??

8. damn, well i guess i got my answer...i'm pretty sure the place doesn't drug test. hopefully i get the job so i can smoke again

9. Dude I've never filled out an application that told me on the actual application that I will be drug tests... It's usually when you go in for an interview they will tell you, you have to take a DT by blah blah date and blah blah time...

I gotta get a new job too man... I can't work these night hours while goin to school.... Fuuuck I gotta get on findin a new job............................................

And yes, I'm still blazin while I can.

10. Sometimes during the app process they'll ask if you mind taking a DT. This doesn't necessarily mean you have a drug test either.

Usually you'll find out during the interview process if there is one or not.

11. #11 Soap, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
    I seem to get jobs very easily for some reason.
    I have had 5 jobs in my lifetime and I have had about 7 interviews in total.
    In Canada they RARELY drug test. Even government jobs dont drug test!

12. you must really suck. haha! jk bleez, youll find one. :D