JMS31207's Glass Photography thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JMS31207, Nov 30, 2011.

1. did a photoshoot for a local headshop, it was my second time to photograph glass so go easy on me.

will be posting more and hopefully getting more jobs from headshops soon.

heres the first set of photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fuck yes some sexy ass glass! also dope photos! i tried to plus rep:(

3. [quote name='"HAERWEEDSLAYER"']fuck yes some sexy ass glass! also dope photos! i tried to plus rep:([/quote]

Thanks HAER, I guess the forums are really slow tonight lol.

I'm hoping that more shops will let me do work for them now that I have done this one.

4. That's some dope glass and nice photography.

5. word i know my headshop would let you snap pictures for them!

6. [quote name='"MOPMan"']That's some dope glass and nice photography.[/quote]

Thanks man glad you stopped by.

Gonna post a couple more tomorrow night.

7. Great pictures, Only comment I have is you should show a full size picture of the first piece.

8. Lots of love

Sick pics jms

9. Awesome pictures. I remember when you were posting up asking about the idea, glad it is starting to work out for you. What is the brand in these pics? UBG? Almost embarrassed to say I don't think I have heard of em

10. [quote name='"Apu"']Great pictures, Only comment I have is you should show a full size picture of the first piece.[/quote]

I'll put it up tonight sometime. I have to get rid of some pictures on my imageshak because I think it's too full or something.

[quote name='"Whohulkwalk"']

Lots of love

Sick pics jms[/quote]

Thanks again hulk!!!

[quote name='"bmorebuddhabro"']Awesome pictures. I remember when you were posting up asking about the idea, glad it is starting to work out for you. What is the brand in these pics? UBG? Almost embarrassed to say I don't think I have heard of em[/quote]

I had never heard of them either, called Un-Broken Glass, or Un-Breakable Glass, can't remember. It's my favorite shop in my area. I'm really tight with the owner, and he was telling me how they go to las Vegas shows every year and get new contracts from these unknown blowers but they are all so sick. Phat Tubes was another company that makes sick shit that he buys all the time.

And yeah I remember that thread as well. I'm glad it worked out too!

11. love the work on that second piece.......

12. looks great. just some constructive criticism, you should use a white floor so that there isnt the break between black and white in the background.

13. [quote name='"559420"']love the work on that second piece.......[/quote]

Well there is two different Olympics so I guess you mean the third? I live it too!

The Olympic in the second picture is what I'm getting paid for the shoot lol.

[quote name='"SirBagsAlot"']looks great. just some constructive criticism, you should use a white floor so that there isnt the break between black and white in the background.[/quote]

I kinda had to use black because I don't have enough light for full high-key. I basically had two 100 watt lamps, and a 60 watt lamp. With pillowcases for diffusors, and a bedsheet for a backdrop. Black and white construction paper for flags and reflectors.

But I'm an intending to get a 1k light setup so I can do it properly with all white high-key.

14. They are huh? LOL... just woke up and had a quick glance. Sorry bro. But thats a nice tube u picked up. Will work for Glass. I like it. :smoke:

15. milk on that tube? looks sick as fuck

16. very nice photos all around jms.

really diggin the UBG pieces.

but excellent camerawork.

17. [quote name='"JakeGetsBaked"']milk on that tube? looks sick as fuck[/quote]

I'll post one soon, I'm picking it up on Thursday.

[quote name='"shitloaf"']very nice photos all around jms.

really diggin the UBG pieces.

but excellent camerawork.[/quote]

Yeah I love those UBG pieces as well. Thank you though!!!

18. heres a bubble shot of the piece i got for the photo work. its the one in the second picture

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YmjQ7EqNk]Sequence 01 - YouTube[/ame]

19. fuck yea bro sick tube!:hello: