Jman1050 saying Hi - How To - Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jman1050, Feb 18, 2008.

1. great first post mah man. + rep for sure. we could use another member like yourself around the City. i hope you enjoy bein here bro.

2. shit man this thing is amazing, im completly tourched right now! maybe .2 grams

3. Pics look a bit wonky, but not bad for a first-timer!

4. i made one of these a while back when someone on WayTooMany posted a video guide. it works well and gets u fucked up, but the hits always tastes like absolute shit.

am i the only one that notices that?

5. yeah people from here on grasscity and waytoomany forums made a youtube video years ago, the lightbulb vape is nothing new...

I've made a couple and have never liked them they always made me feel like a methhead or something and the hits do taste pretty bad. If you're really looking to vape they're not too expensive if you buy online.

6. To me it always tasted like nothing, only when I exhaled did I get a taste of popcorn in my mouth. Try a different type of bulb

7. I don't think i'll ever get into homemade vaps unless roor starts making lightbulbs.

8. Hey man I just made and tried this thing! I can definitely taste that popcorn you were talkin about. But burnt ass popcorn or something. I can see why people dont like the taste, it doesnt taste great, but it definitely gets you baked. Pretty neat shit.

9. Er, shove that pen farther inside of it.
    The end of the pen should be roughly in the middle of the bulb.

10. wow you are right. you are a visionary i love this thing. it took me like five mins to do. i am new to this site but you are making steps forward in the smoking world.

11. I finally got the black thing out of a burnt out bulb and there was a bunch greenish gray crust caked around the inside of the metal, i couldn't even scrape it out it was so hard. Gonna just play it safe and go with a brand new one, God knows what that crust could do to you! yuck! :eek:

12. ok, so all you do it hold the lighter under the bulb
    see vapors
    then breath in through the pen thing?
    whats the other hole for?

13. Back in my younger wilder days I used to smoke crack out of an old HPS bulb.

Nothing will get you higher, and no smoke wasted. :p

14. #94 BRay1337, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    yeah, i had the same problem and thought it was only in that bulb but then i cracked open another and found more nasty crust. Do you know if i could use an indoor flood light?
    kinda looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    only thing im worried about is the metallic part of it:confused:

15. #95 samanthapayntr, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    blah! when i cracked the newer one open there was crust in that one. So i went to the store and bought a brand, BRAND new one, haha

cracked it open. there was more crust in that. errrr!

So i finally just decided to take the metal part off, with much careful prying i finally got it off :hello:

i ended up just taping the bottle cap head to the glass blub with electrical tape, works nicely and i don't have to worry about weird looking crust.

I couldn't believe how little pot it took to get me lightly blazed, not completely up in the sky more like hovering above the ground. Can't wait to try my usual amount, i'll probably be on Saturn with that shit. hahaha :D

16. thanks i'll try that out!

17. I tried scraping the crust off but it didn't work very well so I pried off the metal part and broke part of the light bulb along with it :mad:
    but nevertheless it still worked

18. making one today, i'll either try it tonight or tomorrow morning.......

19. Great post man, thanks. :hello:

20. #100 baneat, May 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
    +rep for your excellent post.

How do you know when your cannabis is "cashed"? when you can't get any vapurs from heating the bulb? Im gonna make one.

EDIT: Made one with a chemistry beaker, AMAZING!