Jman1050 saying Hi - How To - Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jman1050, Feb 18, 2008.

1. And you were right :) k I got it made.. Now exacly how is it actually used correctly.. Just take off the cap and put a bit of weed in the bulb (grinded or not?) then tilt it so the weed is on the bottom and hold the lighter about 3-5cm below the bulb with both holes covered? then it should fill up then take it? why did it say almost no water in there? is there supposed to be a bit of water or something?

2. Yes take the cap of and insert weed grinded is good I think. Then cover both holes and put the flame 3-5cm away from the weed in the bulb yea. you dont want water in it because when you tilt it down and insert the weed the weed gets wet.

3. Great Thread

4. hmm.. my lightbulb is a tad bit foggy still..
    i did the salt wash, and also Iso 91%

still alright if its a tad foggy?

5. Her'es the one i made..
    I made two actually, but the other bulb is foggy and I dont trust the chemicals that may be in the coating.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. much better option is to cut the water bottle lower so that it cones over the metal ligthbulbthing, then drop some hot glue along the cone, and it healt selas, wipe the excess as it forms for aestetics

7. #67 xckycheezwhizx, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    I tried making one and it tasted like shit and burned my lungs when I hit it. Anyone know how to remedy this?

8. Take your time and breath it in slow and deep
    I haven't had a problem.

9. #69 isparkDaLa, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    never vaped before and i made this right now. i was hella confused at first but not i got the hang of it i think. i just boil the herb till the lightbulb is full of VAPE then just inhale haha.

really different high. idk maybe im doing something wrong but i dont feel like EXTREMELY out of it or anything ya know?

10. Im new to this vape thing still..
    how much weed do you put in the bulb
    (if ground up fairly fine)

and how do you tell when its cashed?

11. Each bulb can used many times over, basically until you crack it by accident, or it gets enough carbon ash inside that you want to change for a nice new bulb for a smooth vape.

Yeah the pic you posted looks great, the foggyness I'm not so sure about

Thanks for the suggestion, but the whole idea of this vape is to AVOID that.
    This way, if the bulb breaks, all you need to do is empty out a new bulb and pop it into the already made headjoint :D
    Plus, who wants to smoke nasty glue stuff.. bleggh..

I use small unground bits that I break off, about 0.05 grams each (yeah like half of .1 grams) so tiny pieces. The reason I don't grind is because then it's so fine it's really easy to accidentally burn instead of just boil (vape)

Try using a different kind of bulb, and make sure you've rinsed the inside as much as possible, but then dry it out so theres no water left inside

12. Very nice.

13. Just made one and got high vaping some of my stem collection! Pretty fucking sweet.

Wow, i need to get a job

14. your name remind me of me

15. #75 theebamf, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    wow this is a great guide,
    i'm probably gonna end up making this tonight :D

i hope it works out

EDIt: oh yeah, can i use a bulb thats already been used but has died out ?

16. Just made one, won't be able to test it tonight unfortunately. Thanks for the guide :)

17. OMG i just made this. well following ur instructions and the 20 other similar recipes for this amazing piece of art on the internet...1.1..1...im in the sky right now after vaporizing only like .25 grams. . .. . DAMN!!!! took only a pinch of weed, no smoke, GREAT tasting vapor was a surprise just make sure you do it right, dont burn the plant!

im SO AMAZED by this i smoked half of the weed wrong, it was wet since i forgot to dry the bulb completely (VERY IMPORTANT) and i still got an AWESOME buzz 15 minutes after sucking in two beautiful lightbulbs full of graceful swirling THC. much more pleasant for your body than smoking, with a clear and distinct, yet raging high. damn i love these,

18. wow, well i was blazed last night...damn it was good though!!!

19. i can get the filment out of my liftbulb. theres like wires and glass and all types of shit up in there any tips to get it out?

20. well took me a total of 2 hrs but its done

ive never smoked weed in my who;le life so im not to sure lol

but imma take it slow first like advised by friends

heres a pic

i alos made a mod by accident

when i was taping it went all crooked so now its at a angle but its alot easier for holding

Attached Files: