Jman1050 saying Hi - How To - Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jman1050, Feb 18, 2008.

1. thats really cool. about how many times can each bulb be used?

2. just made mine... havent gotten to use it yet due to lack of greeno but yeah gunna take pics soon

3. I think this deserves a bump for all of those who didnt see it yet :D

4. i've smoked out of that lol its pretty bad ass

5. awesome, imma try this.

thanks, man.

6. I got bored this evening and decided to do this. Best thing I've done in a long time. I took 3 hits from this thing and now im wrrrrrecked. Right on man!!! Good shit

7. Thank you very much.

8. someone wanna let me know how i fucking unscrew the lightbulb cap thing? its impossible to move. someone answer this quick

9. Great tutorial! +REP

10. you cant. just shatter the black piece, then push the scissors into it to break the inside piece. you dont have to take the metal cap off :wave:

11. That is correct

12. Im sick with a bad cough and i just made this

now im high and i can still breathe :hello:

Thanks +rep :wave:

-- the bubonic plague

13. nice first post. youl fit in good here.

My friend made one of theese and it blew me away. I went out the next day and got a big huge industrial lighbulb and made one outta that.

It fills the whole thing and takes like 10 monster hits to clear.

gets you high on a whole nother level

reppage+

14. This was a great post I think im gonna try this right now. Hmm when you get a clear bulb you should use salt also right?

15. im'a try this i think...

16. Awesome guide dude.

Last time we tried to make one, I broke the bulb and it shattered in my hand and I got a bunch of little cuts. Haha it was shitty.

17. im having a lot of trouble getting the black thing out of the bulb.. and tips? suggestions?

18. Once you remove the little yellow part there should be a small home with a fire sticking out of the black part. Put the tip of your scissors in it and rotate

19. a small home with a fire sticking out of it? you must be ripped lol

20. haha yea I am my bad, I ment to say a small wire sticking out.:smoke: